- The grape juice you have at home is not called Chianti Classico.
- It took Michelangelo 4 years to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, your home improvement project can wait at least 1 more weekend.
- Wisconsin Dells vacations, no longer seem as romantic as they once were.
- You want to find out if Azamara is a town in Sicily.
- You love tasting wine, but you love free wine tastings even more.
- Your best friend is your travel agent. If not, we can fix this.
Come for the wine, stay for the fun.
We will be at Vina Mundi wine bar in Genesee Depot, Wisconsin. S42 W31428 State Hwy 83.
Saturday February 21
So we know if the Chianti Bottle in the photo is big enough for everyone that attends – please RSVP via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-538-2140
Veni, Vidi, Vino (I came, I saw, I wined)
We look forward to seeing you there!