As you’ve already seen – this week we are travelling onboard the Viking Orion in Bermuda. There is a lot to like about this ship and the overall Viking Ocean experience, and we’re happy to report that certainly includes the food. There are several dining options to choose from –
- The Chefs table – a fixed menu with varying themes and wine pairings
- Manfredi’s Italian Restaurant – a crowd favorite (you need to book early when you get onboard). It’s a traditional restaurant recalling Italy’s beloved trattorias.
- The main restaurant, simple called The Restaurant. Daily changing menu with a focus on local cuisine
- World Cafe – Casual atmosphere with inside and outside dining. Buffet but elevated. Chilled King Crab legs are part of the routine every night!
- Wintergarden – Go here for High Tea in the late afternoon
- The Pool Grill – very popular – excellent burgers
There is no extra charge for any specialty restaurants on board
They say you can eat with your eyes – so be prepared to be quite full!